26/05/2008

Prince Charming...

There's a black cloud over head, that's me And the poison ivy chokes the tree, again it's me I'm the filthy one on Bourbon Street, you walk on by I'm the little boy that pushes hard and makes him cry There's a dirty needle in your child, haha, stick me Empty bottles still in hand, still dead, still me I'm the suit and tie that bleeds the street and still wants more I'm the 45 that's in your mouth I'm a dirty, dirty whore Yeah, look it's me The one who can't be free Much too young to focus, but too old to see Hey, look it's me What no one wants to see See what you brought this world Just what you want to see Hey ma, hey ma, look it's me Yeah, he wants to become father now, me again, me The marks inside your arms spell me, spell only me I'm the nothing face that plants a bomb and strolls away I'm the one who doesn't look quite right as children play Yeah, look it's me The one who can't be free Much too young to focus, but too old to see Hey, look it's me What no one wants to see See what you brought this world Just what you want you want to see Hey ma, hey ma, look it's meLook up to me What to be and what to fear Look up to me Look it's me, at what you hear See right through me See the one who can't be free See right through me Look it's me what no one wants to see Hmm, now, see the black cloud up ahead, that's me Hmm, and this poison ivy chokes the tree, again it's me I'm the filthy one on Bourbon Street, you walk on by I'm the little boy that pushes, pushes, makes him cry Yeah, look it's me The one who can't be free Much too young to focus but too old to see Hey, hey, look it's me What no one wants to see See what you brought this world Just what you want you want to see Hey ma, hey ma, look it's me Hey ma, hey ma, look it's me

0 σχόλια: