11/01/2008

Aoua

You’re always ahead of the game I drag behind You never get caught in the rain When I’m drenched to the bone every time You’re the first one to swim across the Seine I lag behind You’re always ahead of the game While I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind You’re always ahead of the pack I drag behind You posses every trait that I lack By coincidence or by design You’re the monkey I’ve got on my back That tells me to shine You’re always ahead of the pack While I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behindI drag behind You’re always ahead of the rest When I’m always on time You got As on your algebra tests I failed and they kept me behind I just gotta get off my chest That I think you’re divine You’re always ahead of the rest While I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind I drag behind

0 σχόλια: