30/12/2007

Επειδη εχω νευρα

For everything you do I'd like to swallow you And everyday I'm gonna blame you Even If you jutify Every fuckin bullshit lie It only makes me want to break you You pull be down And you crucify my name You make me insane It's broken now Don't ever look my way Don't even think I'm playin Cause I fuckin hate you You're such a liar I love to hate you You're all the same to me When you repeatedly Take advantage of me The only thought I get of you Sickens me Everybody knows your fake You're everything I fuckin hate And I'm everything you'll never be You pull be down And you crucify my name You make me insane It's broken now Don't ever look my wayDon't even think I'm playin Cause I fuckin hate you You're such a liar I love to hate you You're all the same to me I fuckin hate you You're such a liar I love to hate you You're all the same to me Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you You pull be down And you crucify my name You make me insane It's broken now Don't ever look my way Don't even think I'm playin Cause I fuckin hate you You're such a liar I love to hate you You're all the same to me And I fuckin hate you You're such a liar I love to hate you You're all the same to me Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you

0 σχόλια: